The tips you will find here are random thoughts; they are meant to be helpful in guiding you through the small problems we face in our business lives. Not all should be taken literally and some are certainly tongue-in-cheek.
- How to Motivate Yourself Every Morning
- 7 things to do to give better presentations
- 10 tips for accent reduction and improving your English
- How to manage a conversation – don’t interrupt
- Chinese Accent Reduction — fast changes
- Indian Accent Reduction — fast and visible changes
- How Asian employees can network excellently during the holidays
- How to make a good impression at work
- Useful suggestions on how to make your English vocabulary grow
- 5 ways to sound better in English
- 7 Ways French businessmen and women can improve their accents
- 5 important ways to give a winning presentation!
- 8 Case studies for Germans, French, Koreans, Russians, Pakistanis, Indians and Portuguese
- How to Improve Communication Skills in the U.S
The presentation addresses the problems international professionals may face when they are unaware of potential cultural traps in American business practices.
What can cause difficulties for French executives when they do business in the US? This presentation was given at SiliconFrench in 2002 and is written in French.
Many cross-cultural issues can be avoided when doing business internationally. The following talks about the benefits of prior knowledge when dealing with other countries and cultures.
We gave this presentation to SiliconFrench (March 2003), one of the international associations in the Silicon Valley. The presentation outlines the ten most crucial steps to take when giving successful presentations.