The tips you will find here are random thoughts; they are meant to be helpful in guiding you through the small problems we face in our business lives. Not all should be taken literally and some are certainly tongue-in-cheek.
- How to Motivate Yourself Every Morning
- How to Win Your Next Presentation
- How to improve your English — fast!
- Don’t interrupt People — it will get you into trouble in the US
- Chinese Accent Reduction — fast changes
- Indian Accent Reduction — fast and visible changes
- Holiday Networking for Chinese and other Asian Cultures
- How do I become more visible to my colleagues and superiors?
- Increase your English Vocabulary
- 5 ways to watch out for those English word endings
- French Accent Reduction: How can the French handle their accent problems in business communication?
- 5 important ways to give a winning presentation!
- Case Study
The presentation addresses the problems international professionals may face when they are unaware of potential cultural traps in American business practices.
What can cause difficulties for French executives when they do business in the US? This presentation was given at SiliconFrench in 2002 and is written in French.
Many cross-cultural issues can be avoided when doing business internationally. The following talks about the benefits of prior knowledge when dealing with other countries and cultures.
We gave this presentation to SiliconFrench (March 2003), one of the international associations in the Silicon Valley. The presentation outlines the ten most crucial steps to take when giving successful presentations.